I've had some trouble with my little camera since my trip to the beach. I took heaps of photos of all my salvias, and this 9 patch on the line, but they all disappeared and my camera has been in the sick bay ever since. Thankfully a new card in the camera has put me back in the game and it's working again!! Phew! However, the photo now, is of the quilt "in situ" on the bed all crumpled up and well in use. I started it a Sewjourn about a year ago, and we're going again in a couple of weeks, so it took me about a year to complete, but I'm happy with the result.
This is a new quilt in the making for my special neighbour. She does the seam pressing and I do the sewing, and a lot of talking in between times. Sometimes she even does my dishes which is a pretty good deal, I think!
. . . and just so excited to welcome Amanda Jean back!
She has inspired me already, via Anita at Bloomin' Workshop . . .
I think I will use them in a baby quilt for a school friend who is expecting her first.