Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Flowers and Quilt Shows

A beautiful Ranunculus from Lambly - still can't do the video (any ideas greatfully received)
Dianthus Icing Sugar - in full bloom at my front door
I also went to the Ballarat Quilters Exhibition at the weekend just gone.
These were a few of my favourites
This Dear Jane reminded me that I really could get around to finishing mine. I have the book and a small selection of fabric. My dear friend keeps telling people I've nearly finished it.
I do love it!
I thought this window view quilt was very interesting. It appealed to me and my love of gazing out of windows

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the flowers... the ranuncula is stunning! Gorgeous quilts too thanks for sharing :O)

homeschooled said...

Lovely photos and. have you dusted off that "dear jane"?

Diane said...

Those little carnations are just adorable. Lovely photo of them, as well!

Kentish Keg-Meg said...

Beautiful quilts and flowers.

JB said...

Love the window quilt. What a good idea. I too love gazing out the window, but in this climate I am usually outside the window and in the garden.