Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A garden walk before Christmas

Cosmos coming again - love 'em
 
My budlia in full glory in the corner of my garden
I am loving the Hollyhocks this year.  I have a few different colours and they are just so pretty
 
 
 
Lots of lovely blue with the "Aggies"
A place for all flowers in my garden
My birdies are giving me lots of pleasure
A baby canary no less!

A view through my Canadian Maple
Good old climbing geraniums on the fence. 
. . . and a Christmas Lilly from my sister Jayne a couple of years ago, and now flowering right on queue for Christmas - 3 flowers for 3 girls in the family
 
And for my Mum, a Christmas Table Runner
Hope you like it Mum

Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Kate said...

Looks gorgeous! I wish I had more flowers in my garden :-)

Vicki said...

Your garden looks so beautiful Annie. I too love hollyhocks.
Happy Christmas!

Valspierssews said...

Great table runner and I just love the hollyhocks. Your garden looks very pleasant.

wonderwoman said...

your phots have cheered me up with their beautiful colours - its a a grey drab day here!
xxx

Chocolate Cat said...

Beautiful photos from your garden...

Kentish Keg-Meg said...

Wow such beautiful hollyhocks. It nice to see those blooming in your garden when here it's Winter and flowers such as those are asleep.

JB said...

I am pleased you are getting repeat flowers on the Christmas lilly. Good value and a bit like a present from me each year.

Calidore said...

Stunning Garden as always Annie. Have a wonderful and very Merry Christmas.

apiecefullife said...

Annie your garden is gorgeous and you are very clever taking such lovely photos to shoe us all

Lenora said...

Hi Annie, found your lovely blog from 'Bloom', I'm looking forward to following what you get up to. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Ozjane said...

Lovely and a Blessed Christmas to you all.

Diane at My Cottage Garden said...

How glorious. I'm wishing you a lovely Christmas!

simplestitches said...

your garden is stunning! Hollyhocks are some of my favs too...although I don't have any in at the moment....I always think of my Dad, who had the most gorgeous colours!
thank you for sharing with us

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

The flowers are all gorgeous, Annie and I know your Mom loved the table runner. Happy, happy!

Jenny said...

Hi Annie, Your garden looks beautiful-those hollyhocks are amazing. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for a Happy and Wonderful New Year. Love Jenny