Monday, June 25, 2012

Goings on in my world . . .


The next Crazy Mom box has arrived . . .

One more cut out to go . . . 

 Rag Rug slowed to a halt . . . trying to flatten it out a bit - any ideas?

And now starting a baby quilt for up coming
staff babies that are growing day by day

Thought I'd try another pattern from Sunday Quilts
 

Wish I'd made the squares a bit bigger, as it was quite fiddly
but good overall effect!
 

A bit of quilt adourning my couch!

Love the colours and the scraps!
 

More scraps in the making . . .

And a spot of "mumsy" mending!

I thought holes in the jeans were all the fashion,

but Miss Flowergarden insisted that they get covered up as she was sick of people asking her if she had ripped them on purose to be fashionable!

Pretty excited that she was knitting too on the weekend!
(and Master 12)

And finally, a new Lisa Chandler Skirt for me me me

Wore it to school today and thought I looked FABULOUS!
Am I allowed to say that?  Don't tell will you!!

Great fabrics for $15 a meter HERE!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Holy Cow -- you're been busy! Have you seen the jean patches where they make a monster face? Your patch reminds me of that. Love your new skirt too!

Thimbleanna said...

That's you've LOL!

Frogdancer said...

You've been so BUSY!!

Liz said...

My my you've been busy Annie, love your selvedge box, very nice..
Lizzie
xxx

Nikki said...

I'm going to tel everyone that I think you look fabulous, too!!

And I love the look of all that scrappy colour, Annie. xx

Unknown said...

Lots going on in your sewing world..love the boxes oh and the mending..I hate mending..lol
You look Fab love the Skirt and fabric..
clever you
cheers

blandina said...

Aren't you full of energy. I am barely surviving in this heat, although I have done some jeans mending myself.
And YES, the skirt is fabulous and so are you!

Jenny said...

Hi Annie,
I have just caught up on all your wonderful posts. You certainly have been busy all that scrappy goodness and your PJs and yes you certainly did look fabulous in that lovely skirt:) I love the boxes you are making-such an inspiration. Are you on holidays same time as us?? We start next week. Yay!

Locket Pocket said...

Your crazy mom boxes are fabulous - I absolutely adore the selvedge one! Hope you are having a good holiday. xxx