Monday, May 12, 2014

Intimate Breakfast

 Last Weekend I was invited to an Intimate Breakfast
to help celebrate a friend's 50th birthday.
 I wanted to make her something special, as she is a very special friend.
 I have been inspired recently by the work of Sweet Birdy Love,
and thought I'd try my hand at something like that.
 I was thrilled with the result, and so was my special friend.
 If only Nelly knew she had been sleeping under a bird!
 The party was fabulous, and in true Flowergarden style . . .
 I was in charge of the flowers on the tables.



Happy Birthday Brenda!

12 comments:

Susan said...

What a beautiful project. I thought it was an intricate hand made invitation at first! Looks like it was a very heartfelt and thoughtful celebration.

Sue (this n that) said...

You did a wonderful job of the gift to your friend Annie.
Also the flowers were beautiful :D)

Diane at My Cottage Garden said...

Oh Annie, what a special birthday that must have been for your friend. You did a very lovely job. I'm sure it was very much appreciated and was a birthday she'll remember.

And you tabby is adorable!

Diane

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a lovely piece and I know your friend will cherish it.

Have a GREAT week ~ FlowerLady

Unknown said...

I have read your post thank you for updating with great information.

florist


florist online

Unknown said...

What a lovely Gift
And to receive something that is so Unique

Sue Walker said...

How delightful, looks like a lovely time would have been had by all!

Nikki said...

That's gorgeous, Annie! Beautiful everything!

Jenny said...

wow Annie! A very special present that looks lovely and very professional too :) What a lucky friend you have-it looked like a great and memorable time

Willow said...

Good friends make such a difference in our lives don't they.

WJB said...

I echo Willows thoughts, that good friemds make all the difference. And you have been a good friend to many. Love you

Anonymous said...

Annie I have just had a few minutes off work and decided to see what you are up to via your blog. Imagine my surprise and delight when I saw this! I have wonderful memories of my 'Intimate breakfast', and I loved your gift, your time at my house and that you were a part of the celebration. Good friends ARE the best!!! Bxx