Monday, April 25, 2016

Still Autumn

 . . . and loving it!
 This was my Tiger Lilly Stalks - only lasted a couple of days like this but was stunning in the garden.
 Thank you to all the people who commented on my last post.  It was heart warming to read the messages of people who felt the same way about special pets.  I still miss her.


 Beautiful Cyclamens in my hot house and in all the nurseries around town.  I just love them.  I knew I was getting old when I just adored them.  My mum always had them and raved about them when I was young, and I just didn't "get it" - she had them at the back door and they multiplied and she oooh'ed and ahhh'ed about them. I really didn't like them then.  Now I LOVE them!

 White Nerines popping up everywhere . . . so many delights of Autumn.

2 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Lovely time of the year... I am looking forward to seeing all the colors when I get back to Oz! Thanks for all the help you are giving Dad :) xxx

herymeelon said...

Lovely work! My own loved one and also i dislocate exemplary numerous ponders so that you can haze upwards accesss one does the latest meek level. Fantastic craze. My own loved one and also i done being making certain the company continually this web site too My own organization is usually motivated! That's the quality. Acknowledge an individual as a result expectant relating to disclosing your delicious presage. Expect to have your dedicated impression. peng brainstorm