Sunday, July 24, 2016

London Calling

 I've been on an adventure
 I thought I'd head over to see the Queen for her 90th Birthday
 
 It was my  first trip to England, and I loved it.
 I loved all the flags and all the excitement and ceremony around the Palace.
 It was a bit of a shame that the rain decided to fall, but people say that is London.  I took delight in all the different umbrellas that shot up and down periodically.


From their Summer, I flew through the night to our Winter where it has been snowing more than once this year.  It's cold and wet and slushy underfoot, but I have wonderful memories of a great trip.

4 comments:

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

So glad you got to visit on such an auspicious occasion! And glad you had a good trip.

apiecefullife said...

London. Who knew? We almost passed each other.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

And did you visit any quilt shops? I'm sure you saw lots of beautiful gardens :) I'm sure the Queen has a gorgeous one! Glad you had a great trip and I hope you can come over for a cuppa one day.... xx

herymeelon said...

I realize slim features about this website despite My partner and i great that your website is very really interesting dears encompasss numerouss associated with huge info. peng brainstorm