Sunday, November 20, 2016

My Heart Can Sing Half A Song

 Thank you to all my blogging friends out there who sent words to me last week on the replies. I was desperate with worry and didn't know quite how much until my son finally answered my call last Friday.
 I broke down in tears and wept for my boy - my baby.
I was scared to hang up the phone in case he didn't pick it up again.
 He is fine - just got sick of the city and all it entails and locked himself away for 2 whole weeks.  I told him next time to just let his mother know.
That's a 50% success rate with my lost children.
I'll keep working on my other one.

12 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Thankgoodness he made contact...... I feel the relief.....

Jan said...

I was so pleased when you told me yesterday your lost one was found and fine, Annie. I do hope your young miss sees sense soon. Lovely to see you and your beautiful garden. xx

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

So good to hear you have had contact with your son. That is wonderful news. I hope you hear from your daughter soon, to relieve you anxious mother's heart.

Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Unas flores preciosas!!!

tamiko said...

wooowww it beatifull.. nice post...
http://myflower92.blogspot.com

JB said...

Thank goodness. I have been too scared to ask. Its been a tough week for a number of reasons and this is really good news.

Anonymous said...

love you annie, glad he answered. love manda

Jenny said...

Thank goodness xx

Aussie Maggie said...

Gee Annie you've bedn through a tough time time

Shop hoa TPHCM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shop hoa TPHCM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
herymeelon said...

This crack introduced a novel nutritious rattle from the quality, speedily supplied in a mere home of the facile, nicely IELTS equable. peng brainstorm