Sunday, May 7, 2017

Tea Anyone?

 A retired friend of mine has joined the Succulent Society.  I have always been interested in them and have told her that when I retire, I will join too!  In the mean time, I've been enjoying finding interesting ones to add to my collection.  Look what my mum surprised me with the other day.  I just love it.  It's one of her special old cups that she had got a hole drilled in the bottom of.
 Yesterday my boy played in a school band at Booktown in Clunes.  It was a lovely trip out in the country and the music was great.  I just can't help pulling the car over, however when I see great pictures like this on the side of the road.
 . . . and with the inclement weather, it was a great afternoon to focus on Sock Making.  I almost nearly have the recipe right.  Lots and lots of trial and error with the knitting machine.  Just have to relax a bit more when I'm casting off!


11 comments:

apiecefullife said...

Love the socks Annie!

Patsy said...

Love your blog today!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

What fun! Beautiful pics, as always, and love the socks!

Jan said...

Such a busy bee, Annie! Missed you at Clunes - we were there too and enjoyed ourselves. Great pics as always. And I'm up for a cuppa with you anytime - preferably minus the succulent in the cup!

Huong Nguyen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Top Knotch Media said...

I miss tea with my mum and she loved the flowers that I would bring her - http://newportricheyfloristinc.com/

Sue said...

Oh gosh Annie, I adore those socks!! you are so clever! I had a friend also join the succulent society, she is no where near retirement and now I have the bug for them, steering clear of the prickly cactus though!

المثالية للتنظيف said...


المثالية للتنظيف
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالدمام
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالخبر
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل

المثالية للتنظيف said...



شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالاحساء

تقدم لكم افضل خدمات التنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات ورش افضل انواع المبيدات الامنة والفعالة بالمنطقة الشرقية وتضمن لكم العيض في منزل امن نظيف خالي من الحشرات باسعار مناسبة فتعد شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالاحساء افضل شركة تنظيف بالاحساء تواصلوا معنا من اجل الحصول علي خدمات الشركة بجودة واسعار رخيصة

شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالاحساء
شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالاحساء

http://elmthaly-group.com/

المثالية للتنظيف said...


شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء

معنا مع شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء لدينا خدمات تنظيف متكاملة بالاحساء والمنطقة الشرقية نظافة شاملة مع التعقيم والتلميع ارضيات وجدران ووجهات اسعار مناسبة وجودة 100% تتوافر فقط مع افضل شركة تنظيف بالاحساء

تواصلوا معنا لمعرفة العروض والاسعار والخدمات المقدمة والخصومات المتوفرة مع شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالاحساء او زورا موقعنا للحصول علي كافة المعلومات

http://elmthaly-group.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A1/

Vertical garden planter said...

You will be interested in Decorative flower pots
Wall planters

custom plastic injection molding