I've been tagged by Zoesquid, to reveal 7 random facts about me . . . here goes . . .
1. I am a Queens Guide and I married a Queens Scout
2. I would (secretly) love to be on the stage one day
3. I like to play duets on the piano with my mum
4. I still have the stone that was lodged in my knee when I fell over in Grade 2 doing Folk Dancing
5. I will never be an Aunty (sob sob)
6. I am a certified Knit Wit - I began my sewing fettish with stretchy material! (making TShirts and Undies!!)
7. I am the mother of 3 very different, interesting and challenging school age children
Chick Chick, I mean "Chook Chook" still enjoys a cuddle every now and then. Last weekend I had to clip her wings, as she was venturing into my vegi patch and causing havoc!Here are some pics of Baby Jade who I made the touchy feely blanket for, and my lovely cousins. It's so exciting to see the beginning of the next generation of family.