Tuesday, February 12, 2008

7 Random Things . . .

I've been tagged by Zoesquid, to reveal 7 random facts about me . . . here goes . . .
1. I am a Queens Guide and I married a Queens Scout
2. I would (secretly) love to be on the stage one day
3. I like to play duets on the piano with my mum
4. I still have the stone that was lodged in my knee when I fell over in Grade 2 doing Folk Dancing
5. I will never be an Aunty (sob sob)
6. I am a certified Knit Wit - I began my sewing fettish with stretchy material! (making TShirts and Undies!!)
7. I am the mother of 3 very different, interesting and challenging school age children

Chick Chick, I mean "Chook Chook" still enjoys a cuddle every now and then. Last weekend I had to clip her wings, as she was venturing into my vegi patch and causing havoc!

Here are some pics of Baby Jade who I made the touchy feely blanket for, and my lovely cousins. It's so exciting to see the beginning of the next generation of family.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I love that a Queen's Guide and a Queen's Scout got together-how marvellous!That is one cute and happy baby and Chook Chook looks very healthy indeed:)

Leanne said...

Hi Annie,
Interesting facts mmmmm chook chook being naughty in the veggie patch how cheeky. Cute baby I just love babies.

zoesquid said...

I'll never be an aunty either! Sob sob. My dad was a Queen's Scout, I was a girl guide, but lacked the determination to get to Queens Guide status. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love your 7 random things Annie,
You may not ever be an Aunty but you may be a Grandmother one day !!!! Lets hope not too soon??

Jodie said...

What a great post Annie!!! How wonderful to get to know you a bit better through your 7 random facts... Beautiful pics of the grandchild.

Jodie

Locket Pocket said...

Great facts Annie and a very lovely Chook Chook and little baby! Lucy x

Donna said...

Lovely post annie....