Monday, April 9, 2012

Playing with Colour

A tidy up of my sewing room the other week, uncovered some "unfinished business"
Now it's some "hanging up on the curtains, unfinished bushiness"
I don't like to rush things hey!
Uncharted territory for me, is Garment Sewing -BUT- I made a new skirt!
It wasn't until I put this photo up, that I realised that I have sewn right through for the secret sewing part. I was so impressed and excited with myself about the invisible zip . . . hmmm
It doesn't pay to be too cocky!
This was another find . . . I might make this into a table runner I think . . .
. . . but colour is what I like playing with most of all
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Michelle said...

The multi coloured quilt top is gorgeous! Love the colours all together like that. Makes me happy :)

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love that multi-colored quilt. I agree with Michelle, it makes me feel happy.

Have a colorful week ~ FlowerLady

Diane at My Cottage Garden said...

I just love these. So colourful and beautiful. And one of a kind!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Oooh, your rainbow-in-the-making is so pretty. I'd have a hard time leaving that one alone.

Chocolate Cat said...

You have lots of things to play with. Perfect weather with Winter making a return!!!

Kentish Keg-Meg said...

How lovely to play with all those fabulous coloured fabrics.