Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tiger Lilly Love


A lovely pot of Impatients at my back door.

Jayne Austin - looking beautiful today in my back garden.

Tiger Lilly Love
 

A special white dwarf Aggapanthus that I bought at Lambley last year ....  it's first flowering.

Tess of the d'Urbervilles in the morning sun.

. . . and a finale for the holidays . . .
 I took the children to the Adventure Park in Geelong for the day.

~Lots of Pirate "stuff" there~

Our Pussy Cats have been having lots of success with Mice lately - even a baby bunny from the paddocks which we rescued!

It was fun watching them play,
but unfortunatly my camera batteries died at the crucial moment.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Valspierssews said...

What a lovely photo story. The Jane Austen rose is perfect.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Beautiful blooms, a great holiday for the kids and I love seeing your feline friends in the garedn.

Have a lovely week ~ FlowerLady

Karen said...

I hope your gorgeous garden survives the heat Annie. We have to check our cat doesn't have a tiny lizard in her moth when she comes in - we've been caught out lots lately!

Quiltedtime said...

The pirate "stuff" actually looks really fun. I wish it was warm enough here to float down a stream. It has been freezing here at night.

Ozjane said...

I grew up with tiger lilies pink and orange growing almost wild in Mum's garden and I am sure I keep buying bulbs but no tigers.
I am about to go to Tesselaars and order some birthday bulbs. with a birthday in Feb I like too help my friends out by providing them with ideas!!!
They are actually grateful.
And Mogs always chooses bulbs for my birthday.

Gaby said...

Beautiful cats, glad you rescued the bunny... poor mice :(

Tris said...

Beautiful photos ....