Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tiger Lilly Love


A lovely pot of Impatients at my back door.

Jayne Austin - looking beautiful today in my back garden.

Tiger Lilly Love
 

A special white dwarf Aggapanthus that I bought at Lambley last year ....  it's first flowering.

Tess of the d'Urbervilles in the morning sun.

. . . and a finale for the holidays . . .
 I took the children to the Adventure Park in Geelong for the day.

~Lots of Pirate "stuff" there~

Our Pussy Cats have been having lots of success with Mice lately - even a baby bunny from the paddocks which we rescued!

It was fun watching them play,
but unfortunatly my camera batteries died at the crucial moment.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Val Spiers said...

What a lovely photo story. The Jane Austen rose is perfect.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Beautiful blooms, a great holiday for the kids and I love seeing your feline friends in the garedn.

Have a lovely week ~ FlowerLady

Karen said...

I hope your gorgeous garden survives the heat Annie. We have to check our cat doesn't have a tiny lizard in her moth when she comes in - we've been caught out lots lately!

Quiltedtime said...

The pirate "stuff" actually looks really fun. I wish it was warm enough here to float down a stream. It has been freezing here at night.

Ozjane said...

I grew up with tiger lilies pink and orange growing almost wild in Mum's garden and I am sure I keep buying bulbs but no tigers.
I am about to go to Tesselaars and order some birthday bulbs. with a birthday in Feb I like too help my friends out by providing them with ideas!!!
They are actually grateful.
And Mogs always chooses bulbs for my birthday.

gaby@727m2 - a garden diary said...

Beautiful cats, glad you rescued the bunny... poor mice :(

Tris said...

Beautiful photos ....