Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Bloom

 I've been blogging for awhile now, and have had the pleasure to meet up with a lot of these virtual friends.
 Such great, like minded people . . .
 One of these lovely ladies is non other than
 A month or so ago, I got a lovely email, asking for my address, because she wanted to send me some bulbs she had been dividing.
 A few days later a lovely parcel arrived full of plump juicy bulbs - all named and wrapped and still damp from the earth.
 I put them in the ground and the most wonderful thing happened ...

this!
Thank you Bloom - further updates as it comes out

6 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

How wonderful is that! Gifts from blogging gardening friends. I look forward to seeing the blooms when they open.

Enjoy ~ FlowerLady

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

What a wonderful surprise!
Jody

Susan said...

I have had the pleasure of meeting Ros, and she is indeed a lovely person. How lovely that you can share your love of gardening and sewing with her.

Susan said...

I have had the pleasure of meeting Ros, and she is indeed a lovely person. How lovely that you can share your love of gardening and sewing with her.

Jan said...

Aaawww, Ros is just so lovely. What a nice gift, Annie.


Sue (this n that) said...

That's so lovely to read. Blogging friends are wonderful aren't they!! :D)