Sunday, July 1, 2007

Project Attack

I am pleased to report that I have completed one of my unfinished projects!!! My friendship quilt that I due in next week is all tucked up in it's box ready to pass on. I have worked on it all day and the feeling of completion is ... elation!


In case you were wondering "what the..." it is all folded up backwards to conceal the finished product. They will not be revealed to the owner for another 6 months yet. It is a very exciting project with lots of anticipation.


Sarah's knitting is growing ...

And my crotcheting too ... It is a good cure for nail biting in front of the TV


Too wet to play in the garden today, but look what I found on a little tour out there yesterday. More excitement in my life!


1 comment:

andsewtosleep said...

Lovely piece of Log Cabin you have there. Thanks for popping by my blog. I too hope to start a felting class in the Autumn. We should stay in touch and compare notes! Mary