Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Market Reports, Chocolate Lollypop and more...

All washed and ironed and layed out to be admired, I don't think I realised quite how much fabric came home with me from that Craft Fair a few weeks ago...
I will have to get busy and use some of it, rather than just waiting to die with the most!!

I have had a success story with my felted crotchet. I put it in the washing machine with a small blanket and was thrilled with the result. So much so, I have instantly started another one.
Now for some Magnolia Square goodies ...

And yes, I have finally started my Chocolate Lollypop cushion for the competition at Ballarat Patchwork due the end of August. I seem to work best under pressure!









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those fabric, that Annie fabric looks cute.
Love your fabric for the cushion.
Can't wait to see the finish product.

KatieDid said...

My word, Annie, What a lovely collection of fabric! That basket of yours looks great. I have also been working on my second one after visiting Spotlight yesterday lunchtime!

Jenny said...

Wow! How did you manage to find fabric with your name on it??? Your collection looks great and I love your little basket-it must be fun waiting for the end result when the washing machine has finished!

Bren said...

We are all in agreement - that "Annie" fabric is cute cute cute! Can't wait to see what will become of that one.

Jodie said...

Gee Annie , you did buy a lot. I can't wait to see the finished cushion !

Margaret said...

Annie fabric! How charming!
Dolly Dilettante

Kate said...

Wonderful fabrics and fabulous felted basket!