Friday, September 12, 2014

Spring Finish

I have been playing with this wool for awhile now.  Trying different patterns and not getting any of them right!  In the end I decided to just do some free style crotchet, and this is what I cam up with.

The wool is just beautiful and I enjoyed working with it.  It was a late night EBay purchase that arrived one day at my front door.


My garden continues to bloom, and steal me away from the house.  I love bulbs and the reward you get from the wait, and the preparation in the Autumn.

These are some new treasures that have found their way to me.  Symbols of new beginnings, strength and beauty.



I had trouble taking a photograph of my new scarf . . . maybe it was the time of the day. . . but this gives you an idea of how it looks on.





A Spring Finish
. . . and I'm off to Les Mis tomorrow with 'Miss Flowergarden' who is turning 17 next week, as a birthday treat.


11 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Such a pretty scarf Annie -- I love the blue and green colors!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

You did a lovely job with the scarf and I love the colors. Your flowers are gorgeous and the rings are pretty.

Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

Diane at My Cottage Garden said...

That pretty blue wool is so pretty! As are your spring flowers. So cheery! Enjoy Les Mis.

WJB said...

Lovely scarf Annie, How clever to make one up. Your treasures look really beautiful enjoy wearing them . will think of you both tonight at Les Mis, must find the tape and listen again.

Jan said...

Enjoy Les Mis, girls. And Annie, wear your new scarf on Tuesday, pretty please! Gorgeous flower pics, as always.

Quiltedtime said...

Your scarf is lovely. What a talent you have! Enjoy the play!

Leanne said...

OMG it only seems like a dot in time when you were making her a back pack for her last birthday. Enjoy Le Mes.

Jodie said...

hope you two are having a lovely time. I like the new additions as well.

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely flowers as usual.........enjoy the show.......I saw it many years ago an LOVED it........

send flowers to philippines said...

What a beautiful scarf. Love the colors of sting that you used. nice color combination. =)

Jenny said...

Lovely scarf. The colours are gorgeous. You did a good job with the design. Hope you enjoyed Les Mis