Saturday, September 27, 2014

Waiting Patiently

 Yesterday, I had some friends over who sat on these chairs in the garden.
 At a certain point in the afternoon, Miss Flowergarden served tea and biscuits.  I'm sure Max the cat thought that if he waited patiently, there might be some spoils today. . . perhaps he gave up waiting and fell asleep
 I did sneak out to my favourite Nursery (Lambley) this afternoon to see the tulips.





 Then home again to my garden
 . . . and I thought it looked pretty good.  It did help that the sun was shining today.

I think he really was waiting for afternoon tea!


10 comments:

Jan said...

Hi Annie, your pussycat and flower pics are delightful. Hope you're having a week of fun.

Patsy said...

Beautiful photo's.

Quiltedtime said...

You've outdone yourself with these photos, Annie.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Max is handsome and your flowers oh so pretty.

Hope you are having a nice weekend.

FlowerLady

WJB said...

Your flowers are beautiful. Max has a lovely spot to relax. Happy holidays.

Paula’s Place said...

Loving the photos, you have a garden to enjoy

Leanne said...

The sunshine of the last week has been wonderful. Great snaps and perfect subjects.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Annie, I think your flowers put even nursery ones to shame! I've seen Max's look on our cats, too. I'm not sure I even want to know what they are thinking. :)

send flowers to philippines said...

Is that your own tulips? It's really pretty. =)

Jenny said...

Beautiful flower photos and what a cutie and patient pussycat