Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Sneaky Hoppy Peak


I literally HOPPED into the bath this morning, and it felt SO good.
After that, I hopped to my back door and took a sneaky peak . . .

How can I be missing all this beauty!

So much promise of more to come, so I will practise (or is that test)
 my patience.

I loved what I saw . . .

. . . and then to the side door to see this.
 

One of my garden Angels is watching over it for me . . . can you see her?

Oh, and this . . . THIS . . . is the newest School Garden Bed that we put together the Friday before my toe operation. 26 bales of pea straw and half a meter of soil . . . oh, and a few plants from my home nursery.  Looks good doesn't it! The children loved helping make it, and were thrilled with the result.

Now "GET BETTER TOE!" so I can get back and do some more!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sue Walker said...

Foot up back to bed Annie!! Looks great though, everything's so green after a good rain soak.

Rita said...

Your garden looks fabulous! How's your toe going?

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I enjoyed your 'hopped to' views of your garden. Everything looks fabulous.

Take it easy ~ Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

Quiltedtime said...

Your students are lucky to have a teacher such as yourself. Keep us posted on the school garden.