Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So close I can almost smell them

Holidays...they are getting so close, I can almost smell them. Reports are done, interviews with parents today, some PD tomorrow and then the last day ... Yip Yip Yippeee! I am looking forward to clearing my head and enjoying some craft time and some gardening time. I have been having more and more trouble getting up in the mornings lately, and am looking forward to sleeping 'till I want to and just feeling rested and relaxed. I have had my "grey" neighbour ask me to look after her orchids while she is on her annual nomadic pilgramige. I am looking forward to tending to thier needs and eagerly watching to see if they come into bud. I have potted up lots of little cuttings that I am keen to watch and I need to give my compost a bit of TLC and attention. There are weeds starting to peep through and roses to prune and always some grass to dig out in readiness for more planting! Oh .... and about my unfinished projects, I just may get stuck into a few of those as well. Those chook quilts are GOING to be finished, yes they are!

No comments: