Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Night

I made it to the end of the week - hooray! I am happy happy happy and planning a quiet weekend at home and a few walks to up the exercise regime. I had the kids at school make great mothers day cards. My friend Brenda (and I would link her blog if only she had one) gave me the good tip to take photos of the kids holding some flowers and put the cute photos on the front of home made cards. The kids LOVED getting their photos taken and the cards looked great. There are going to be lots of happy Mums on Sunday.

3 comments:

Bren said...

Annie those flowers look fantastic! Glad you were able to use the idea. Hope YOU have a special Sunday, after looking after all the other mums!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. Enjoy!

I tagged you at my blog for a 8 Random Things meme. I'm looking forward to learning more about you!
Have a great weekend.
Alice

Jodie said...

oh dear Annie, only 8 random things - where will you start.
I loved the walk - i hope we didn't overdo it and I love the clock - techno wizard that you are !!!